Ultrasound Pocket Boo...
Real-time ultrasound at the point-of-care, has become an invaluable adjunct to the clinical...
Outreach Ultrasound Mission to Nicaragua On July 10th- 16th 2011, members from Henry Ford...
April 11th & 12th, 2012 – International Ultrasound Course in Critical Care September...
To lead in facilitating educational excellence in Point of Care ultrasound to basic and advanced learners in a state-of-the-art learning environment, and promote patient care safety standards
- To promote the widespread use of ultrasound by acute care practitioners in various clinical settings, including the intensive care units, emergency department, operating theater, general practice units, pre-hospital and other outpatient settings
- To serve as a resource of excellence in patient care and safety standards through the effective use of ultrasound
- To serve as an umbrella under which ultrasound education and research can be effectively integrated both at the undergraduate and post graduate levels
- To develop training documents with measurable goals and objectives to assure the effective delivery of educational content to fulfill CME requirements
- Provide learners with excellent training facilities for Point of Care ultrasound across specialties
- Promote research and education in ultrasound
- Function as an institutional link between different departments and other centers
- Development and delivery of Point of Care ultrasound curricula for fellows, residents, and medical students
- Development and delivery of Point of Care ultrasound curricula for practicing physicians, mid-level providers and nurses
- Develop curriculum documents to effectively incorporate ultrasound education at the undergraduate level in medical school
- Meet the continuing medical education needs of practicing physicians
- Provide basic and advanced ultrasound training to professionals
- Incorporate process improvement and patient safety standards into all training modules