Ultrasound Pocket Boo...
Real-time ultrasound at the point-of-care, has become an invaluable adjunct to the clinical...
Outreach Ultrasound Mission to Nicaragua On July 10th- 16th 2011, members from Henry Ford...
April 11th & 12th, 2012 – International Ultrasound Course in Critical Care September...
To serve as a resource of excellence in patient care using Ultrasound technology
- Put ultrasound in the hands of acute care practitioners, in the ICU, ER, Operating room, wards, pre-hospital and outpatient settings
- To serve as a resource of excellence in patient care using ultrasound technology
- Serve as an umbrella under which, ultrasound teaching, learning and research will be integrated
- Provide ultrasound courses on point of care ultrasound and subspecialty ultrasound
- Promote research and education of ultrasound
- Functions as an institutional link between different departments and other centers
- Development and delivery of point of care ultrasound curriculum to fellows, residents and students
- Development and delivery of point of care ultrasound curriculum to practicing physicians, mid-level providers and practitioners
- Provide undergraduate education and develop curriculum for medical students
- Help build bridges between academic centers
- Provide basic training for practitioners for on the job training for basic ultrasound use to meet their needs to provide patients with the latest technology
- Offer continuing medical education
- Provide advanced training to professionals